July 20, 2014

Fancy Rolling Pins

Source: Etsy

Isn't this the most delightful thing you've ever seen?! I normally hate ads on Facebook, but I guess they're on to my neurotic patronage of cutesy home stuff, and so this little number popped up in my feed today.

Custom pattern design !

It's such a simple concept, but has limitless possibilities and so much whimsy! The rolling pins brighten up not just cookies, but also fondant and even pasta (though the latter would be a little weird for my taste). Somehow 'cute' goes better with sweet than savory, no?

Whatever your fancy, there are tons of ingenious concepts to choose from. In addition to traditional wooden pins, there are acrylic and plastic options, but the wooden ones are easily the prettiest. The majority retail for around $40. I plan on adding them to my wishlist. :)

Sources: Etsy

No comments: